Welcome to the ISAS
Analytische Wissenschaften – ISAS – e.V.
ISAS provides innovative solutions for analytical challenges in modern material and life sciences.
The range of our scientific works reaches from fundamental research via developing analytical procedures, techniques and instruments through to prototype manufacturing and to validation and testing of the results. Thus, we can directly implement methodic developments into new applications.
The institute unites scientists from various fields under one roof: e.g. physicists, chemists, biologists and engineers. We are a member of the Leibniz association and run different research sites in Dortmund and Berlin. We are also closely connected to the Universities in Dortmund (TU Dortmund), Bochum (Ruhr-University Bochum) and Berlin (TU Berlin) by joint professorships.
Our research is geared to the key topics of "material science and optical technologies" and "biomedical research and technologies".
ISAS Staffsearch» search
- Albert Sickmann remains DGPF president
- 05/2015: Post-doctoral position/Scientist (m/f) in Bioinformatics
- Conference on Optics of Surfaces and Interfaces (OSI-11) in Austin, Texas
- Colloquium "Nonlinear micro-spectroscopy using tailor-made femtosecond laser pulses"
Category: Seminars in Dortmund
- Leibniz Research Cluster seeks novel ways in bioactive compound development